Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thoughts to Translate: Correspondences - Flashes of Insight through Tesla

this is todays follow up chad by two of my favorite scientists getting their heads and minds around the pulse mechanism powering out universe i sent you a day or two ago.......


I think you have a valid EU/PC complementary Tesla oriented wireless capacitive discharge “relaxation oscillator” longitudinal and scalar point here  . We must not allow preferential nomenclature to stand in the way of understanding the principles inherent with “pattern recognition of the drivers of the system, and the products of the system” as Jarvamundo states. There is a demonstrable fundamental axiom in your proposition. Consider this:

"One afternoon ... I was enjoying a walk with my friend in the city park and reciting poetry. At that age I knew entire books by heart, word for word. One of these was Goethes Faust. The sun was just setting and reminded me of a glorious passage: The glow retreats, done is the day of toil; It yonder hastes, new fields of life exploring; Ah, that no wing can lift me from the soil Upon its tract to follow, follow soaring!

"As I uttered these inspiring words the idea came like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed. I drew with a stick on the sand the diagram shown six years later in my address before the American institute of Electrical Engineers.

"The images were wonderfully sharp and clear and had the solidity of metal.’See my motor here; watch me reverse it.'
TESLA

It is incredibly easy to dismiss the poetic appreciation of the Sun in this Tesla’s acount here. It is just as easy to associate Tesla’s reference to “my motor” with the subsequent invention of the AC motor. The above account has been a curiosity to me more so than Tesla's other works. I couldn’t help but wonder what it was about the Sun that triggered yet another ‘flash of inspiration’ for Tesla.

Far be it for me to ‘read’ another’s mind but I’ve come to the conclusion that it was the recognition or realization that the powerful energetic activities of the Sun were in fact received and transmitted “wirelessly”!!! It is my contention that this is what that moment reveals. Unlike some postulates wherein ideas become overlaid atop natural processes despite experimental and observational evidence to the contrary - in the above case ‘the universe spoke’; Tesla listened.

It is imperative that Tesla’s work and the concepts of “longitudinal” and “scalar” be taken out of the realm of seeming unusual and restored to its rightful place. Modern physics is not going to do this for you; one has to investigate for themselves. Yet, the principleWiFi.

As you well know, the major problem is the strict electromagnetic light speed limited paradigm used to explain all things of this nature. As recognized by Meyl and Dollard this is the “retarded wave”; not the more natural “impulse wave” often discarded as “transients” in the system.

Nonetheless, an example from which the principle must be extracted in order to correlate with your pulsar proposal: Watch an Electrical Engineer demonstrate this principle in the first video at “Instructables.” Pay VERY close to the 8:00 mark and the “standing wave (Woodpecker)field.”

Then, have a listen to “The Sounds of Pulsrs.” and/or go here as well.

Thus, it would simply be a matter of the transmission and reception of energy in physical double “relaxation oscillator” pulsar systems (a small percentage are double) as well as the transmission and reception of electrical energy via ‘wireless woodpecker’-like ‘longitudinal standing wave’ operation over larger distances. They are BOTH functioning and your proposition may have identified an EU/PC “product of the system” functioning along the lines of Tesla in complementary fashion which, like WiFi would resolve to a matter of energetic transmission and reception to and from other ‘bodies in the system’ via amplitude and frequency.

Surely, there can be the obvious direct capacitive discharge for double pulsar systems yet, with regard to pulsars emitting EM radio waves I don’t see any other purpose for their emission other than that function. Since pulsars exist n the galactic plane they would need to be integrally connected to the galactic circuit somehow and the “step down” function seems quite appropriate as opposed to just throwing the emission away as some quirky byproduct of "impossible stars" spinning at death defying rates.
 is in use right now in many homes and businesses across the globe with ‘wireless internet’ aka “

REPLY

Thankyou  That was a wonderful response. I was afraid that my concept, was outside the awareness of the other members. When I get a synesthesic moment, I have decided at this point to "believe" them as accurate.
I was meditating on the galactic grid for a while and when it is not fully together, the picture does not play, in my mind. When the readings from the EU POD burst that fractal and incomplete puzzle into awareness, BANG, its like all these stills fall together and this movie plays, or for Tesla a scene from a novel, embodies the awarness you gain from a synesthesic moment, which is complete from start to end.

Most other people have no idea or conceputal capability to comprehend, what your mind just showed you, in a complete sense, let alone a partial sense...some infact, may call you retarded.

I cannot stress enough that the words I use to convey my ideas, may sound like a novel, but the theory is sound and true. The picture movie I got was truly magnificant. I am still gald that there is more to discover and more to learn.

I too gain a tremendous amount, from reading Tesla.
I too ponder and meditate on items that fascinate me, like I did on the enigma of 3-6-9.
When you come to a understanding of his thoughts, its a fasinating revelation to say the least. Tesla is gospel to me in many terms. His words are available and when combined with a modern interpertation of the EU, is a huge bible of information.

It is possible to gather seemingly dispparet parts and come to a more complete understanding of the process involved.

I must say that I learned a lot from the works of LaViolette and Dollard, Meyl.

I also learned a lot from the words not spoken by MIT Professor Lewin, FOR ALL THE TIMES HE DID NOT MENTION TESLA, THANKS, the blanks he made, were the truths that MIT held back from every graduate. Truly they are the window into a world that only Tesla can afford to bring you in his own words. A window they would rather not have you know about.

Also the incredible slap in the face of reality that Professor Lewin and MIT pull....trying to slam the door shut as it were in your face and even looking you in the eye and telling you, a conclusion, that is beyond reason...
The deliberate brainwashing lie at the end of class one, stating that DISPITE ALL COMMON SENSE, GRAVITY RULES THE UNIVERSE, NOT ELECTRICITY, is the biggest FRUAD of the intellectual community. Indeed the intellectual community is so engrossed with the LIE, that they have no concept of the truth.

The universe is Electric Plasma and Aether.

Sooner or later the work of Tesla, Birkeland and others like Wal, will be accepted as the only viable truth. I may be included with them for my humble contributions of how Tesla is the EU master AND WHAT A IMT REALLY WAS.

From the bottom of my heart, your contribution, has only strenghtened my conceptual awareness of the galactic grid. Homopolar spirals with resonate nodes of magneto-dielectric stress, pulsars.



Chad do you see now how your frame of mind and thinking patterns fit the information you are recieving.........

No comments:

Post a Comment